Friday, April 1, 2011

We're Obsessed With: Armor Jewelry

Despite that it snowed earlier this morning (yes, in April.  Crazy weather), it's been a wonderful Friday.  And a great weekend to look forward to.  And a great week to follow!

Earlier in the week I wrote about nOir and their fantastic pavé cocktail rings.  The Armor Jewelry couldn't be more different.  My dear friend Han-Chin had highly recommended the designer after I told her that I was seeing these very structured pieces in different magazines like Nylon and Interview.  

Armor is started by designer Sandee Shin in 2009.  The pieces are handmade in NY and the body pieces come in dress sizes.  

UME Body Chain

I love that the pieces can be draped over you to construct an edgy silhouette and that it looks like the jewelry is molded onto your body.

CHRISTOPHE Shoulder pice

And let's face it: the pieces remind you a little bit of BDSM, no?  A little naughty, a lot of personality.

JILL Body pin
I have to have this whimsical bow pin.

BOLERA Body Chain

Armor also carries ear and wrist/digit pieces in addition to the body chains, for example, this number:

AMIRA Wrist Chain


Love,
Seimi

I borrowed all the pictures liberally from Armor Jewelry's website.  Also be sure to visit their blog and like them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment