Monday, March 28, 2011

We're Obsessed With: nOir Jewelry

Misha and I share an apartment, but from time to time she would send me emails instead of yelling, "Cooooooooome over to my room and see this!!!"

On Sunday, she did just that and send me a link to the nOir Jewelry site.  And boy am I in love.

Leeora Catalan is the genius behind the brand - which started in 1995.  But you've been seeing her creations pop up literally everywhere.

Here's Britney sporting the Cat Woman Claw

Katy Perry is wearing this stunning Flying Pig jewel-crusted cocktail ring.  Delicious!

I've been gawking over those eye candies.  Misha made me promise to post this gorgeous elephant:
Goldie the Elephant

This is how she described it to me:
"The pink elephant is just sitting on your finger, waiting to be petted.  Aweeee"

TRex and Pegasus Ring
Noir created these two cocktail rings for Walt Disney - celebrating Fantasia's 50th Anniversary.  

Natasha - Russian Doll Ring 1
I've been dreaming of this cocktail ring.  What a creative representation of a classic icon!  The ring actually opens up like how a Russian Doll would:

Natasha - Russian Doll Ring 2
Yuuuuuummy.

It would be really counter-productive if I just post pictures of my favorite nOir pieces (that just means that I would have to post every item).  So be sure to check the website out - and their blog!


They also carry pretty bling bling earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.  For instance,

Percival
and lastly, I cannot resist:

Bryan the Buddha
Happy Buddha is made up of a generous pave of cubic zirconia encrusted with 18K gold plated brass.

nOir is also doing a collection for DC Comics.  See their Bat Girl cuff and Wonder Woman logo necklace! 

Love, Love, Love!
Seimi

I borrowed all the photos in this post liberally from nOir Jewelry's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment